You Can Count On Quality That's Built To Last And To Love
You're Going To Love The Standard Features That You'll Find In Every Arlington Ridge Home
52 WAYS WE
Every builder claims to build the “best” quality home, but what does that really mean? At Arlington Ridge, we take some very specific steps to ensure our homeowners get the very best quality at every stage of construction.
We've published a FREE special report for home buyers to let you know just a few of the many
ways our company goes "the extra mile" to build quality into your new home from the ground up.
We invite you to download an on-line copy of this report that you can read on your computer or print from home.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE REPORT HERE
Note--Adobe Acrobat Reader required. You can download a free version of Acrobat Reader here.
Unlike many homebuilders, Arlington Ridge constructs Florida retirement community homes with a variety of high-quality features, standard in every home we build. Each active senior community home contains beautiful, easy-to-maintain, energy-efficient features to make your home as comfortable as possible.
Plus, you will have the opportunity to customize your home in virtually any way you want by using our Build-Com process, which begins with an individual design consultation with one of our design professionals. We want you to have the Florida retirement community home of your dreams - call (888) 739-2979 today to learn more about the features of our active senior community.
What's Included In Our Active Senior Community Homes
Our Florida active senior community homes are crafted with a variety of beautiful interior and exterior features from high-quality brands. Below are the standard features you'll enjoy at no additional charge when we build your Florida retirement community home.
QUALITY BRANDS YOU'LL FIND IN YOUR HOME
- Sherwin-Williams® Paints
- Corian® Countertops
- General Electric® Appliances
- Portico® by Mohawk Flooring
- Carrier® Central Air Conditioning
- Moen® Plumbing Fixtures
- Mid-Continent® Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry
- Progress® Lighting Fixtures
LUXURIOUS INTERIOR FEATURES
- Knock-down textured ceilings & orange-peel textured walls with luxurious rounded corners on the walls of our retirement community homes
- 9’4” ceilings or vaulted ceilings in main living area, according to plan
- Elegant ceramic tile in foyer, baths, utility, kitchen, and breakfast areas
- Stain-resistant Portico by Mohawk® carpeting with 6 lb pad
- Interior doors with lever handles in your choice of designer styles
- Our active senior community homes are pre-wired for ceiling fans in all bedrooms, den, great room/living room
- Dual TV/Ethernet connections in all bedrooms, den & great room/living room
- Elegant rocker switches throughout home
- Whole house electric panel surge protection
- Each of our Florida retirement community homes' construction drawings are individually certified by a licensed engineer
- Concrete block wall construction with reinforced cells for increased strength and stability
- 4” slab and driveway poured with 3,000 PSI concrete
- Architectural 30-year fungus-resistant roofing shingles in your choice of color
- Full-wrap cementious textured exterior finished with Sherwin-Williams® Loxon XP waterproofing system and Superpaint on home exterior in your choice of standard colors
- Insulated fiberglass entry door with weather stripping and side lights (varies by model)
- Covered and screened lanai with aluminum kickplate (screening & kickplate optional on Garden Series Homes)
- Lanai ceiling light fixture pre-wired for ceiling fan with interior switch
- Water softener loop pre-installed
- Automatic garage door opener with two wireless remote controls
- Acrylic topping on entry and lanai concrete floors NEW!
- Rugged epoxy paint on garage floors NEW!
- Our Florida active senior community homes have attic storage with a light and access to the stairs in the garage (stairs optional in Garden Series Homes)
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
- Granite countertops (Select Series-Kitchen only) with undermount stainless
- Wood-faced cabinets in choice of finishes.
- Roll-out shelves in lower kitchen cabinets (optional in Garden Series Homes)
- Choice of gas or electric glass top self-cleaning range
- Over-range microwave oven with hood vented to the exterior of our Florida retirement community homes
- Pre-plumbed ice maker waterline
- Automatic dishwasher & disposal
- The kitchens of our active senior community homes feature recessed can lighting
LUXURY BATH FEATURES
- Ceramic tile shower and tub surrounds with Schluter®-KERDI waterproofing system(Sterling by Kohler Vikrell® tub and shower surrounds in Garden Series Homes.)
- Corian® countertops with under-mounted china lavatories
- Elongated toilets
- Tailored Foam insulation on exterior walls
- R-38 insulation in ceiling
- Energy efficient 14-SEER air conditioning system with programmable digital thermostat
- Low-E argon-filled double-pane windows and double-pane sliding glass doors with choice of window sills NEW!
- Ventilated attic with flow-through soffit system
- Radiant barrier under roof deck for even more energy efficiency NEW!.
- Our active senior community homes are equipped with efficient natural gas for hot water, heating, cooking and optional clothes drying, fireplaces, gas lighting and other uses
- Professionally designed landscaping package
- Pest resistant and heat tolerant St. Augustine sod lawn
- Automatic lawn sprinkler system with set-and-forget timer and water-saving drip irrigation in planting beds
OTHER SPECIAL FEATURES
- Underground utilities throughout our Florida active senior community
- Deed-restricted community to protect your property values
- Full one-year builder's warranty and 10-year RWC insured warranty on major structural components of our retirement community homes
Build the home of your dreams today - contact our active senior community and let us help you create the perfect home. Be sure to ask us about Arlington Ridge's comprehensive Build-Com Process, where we'll help you customize every part of your beautiful Florida retirement community home.
Prices, materials and specifications are subject to change without notice due to our commitment to continuous product improvement.
Arlington Ridge has some great new homes available for move-in this fall. For more information